Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hooray - Masthead lives on online


When I heard that Masthead, the magazine about magazine publishing, was going to stop publishing as of Jan/Feb 2009, I was pretty choked.

Luckily for all of us, it's online entity, mastheadonline.com, will continue. It's chock full of news, jobs, announcements, and all you could need to know about industry shufflings and trends. The website will still be managed by North Island publishing, and consummate snooper Marco Ursi will remain at its helm as editor.

Said Ursi, "I have some wicked new ideas for the site and look forward to serving the industry with more news, features, service and opinions. I also get to keep sticking my nose into other people's business without having to make an excuse for it."

So I urge you to visit and support the website--it's an invaluable resource for anyone in the industry.

-Anh