Thursday, February 17, 2011

AMPA's New (sort of) Blogger-in-Residence

Hello Alberta magazine enthusiasts!

(Photo by Sarah Millan)

Some of you may know me from my work at AMPA. I’m currently on mat leave, but that hasn’t diminished my interest in reading the pages of Alberta magazines as well as following what’s happening behind the scenes. 

So, thanks to the thoughtfulness of my stalwart pinch hitter, Andrew Mah, I’m going to take up residence on the Alberta Magazines blog to bring to light noteworthy goings-on in the industry as well as to voice my opinion on said events. I invite you to do the same. 

Let me know what you’d like to hear about. Interested in upcoming trends? Wanna know what magazine is doing what? Are you doing something innovative you want to share? Have concerns about particular aspects of publishing? Got a question and want some third-party feedback? Or just itching for a juicy piece of gossip? Yes, I know that last one is what you’re all really after. Ha! 

Well, whatever your fancy, email me at setocolleen(at)gmail.com and I’ll do my best to find the information you seek and share it with you and your fellow magazine buffs.

Can't wait to hear from you!
Colleen